Ugggg. I'm so bored. xP
So. I'm opening graphic requests.
REQUEST INFO- (please read!)
1. I only do what I call 'graphic compositions.' That means I can take and very noticeably edit a base image. No drawing, sorry, but hopefully I'll be able to start doing that fairly soon.
2. The base images I use come off of Facebook, IMDB, Minitokyo, Wikimedia Commons, and the wikis of NIWA & Wikia. I will NOT use any images off of DeviantArt, Redbubble, Tumblr, any random blog sites, etc., unless the image is stock and the artist says it up for use. I always give credit for all of the images/stamps/brushes/textures/etc. I use; I claim none of them as my own.
3. You have to give me at least a subject to work with. (Ex.- Lady Gaga, Bleach, Hogwarts School .) You can choose a base image yourself (preferably if it's your own art or from one of the listed sites above) or I can find an image for you.
4. If you need/want them, please include the following info in your request comment-
Image size (width x height)
Theme (ex., pink, glittery, vintage)
Text (any words on the graphic)
5. I always save my graphics in .xcf format and well as .png, which means that if there is something you don't quite like about your requested graphic, I can always go in and change it. HOWEVER, I won't re-do the entire graphic because you were not specific enough about what you wanted (ex., you forgot to mention you wanted a banner of Ke$ha in glitter, not leopard print). You'll have to submit a request for another graphic if you want it completely re-done.
6. I MADE IT, IT IS STILL MY ART. However, since you requested it, you are allowed to use it as you see fit. I will probably add a slight watermark or other form of personal mark in one of the corners of the graphic, for identity's sake, but it won't distract from your image.
And to make it easier for everyone, here's a little form requesters can fill out to make sure they didn't forget anything. If a question isn't applicable to you, just erase it or ignore it. Post requests in the comments!
Graphic subject- (Ex.- Lady Gaga, Bleach, Hogwarts School .)
Image size- (width x height)
Theme- (ex., pink, glittery, vintage)
Text- (any words on the graphic. Put font names here also.)
If you want a certain stamp or font that's in one of the above images, go ahead and tell me and I'll be happy it incorporate it into your graphic. :3
Um. Soyea, I guess that's all. -noms cookie-